Discus Pics

Pop Eye

After my fish disaster I went out and bought some discus. Lol. Actually that was the plan before my fish died..

Nothing makes you feel better then going for a few drinks, and buying some new fish..

Sorry the pics are not that great, as that tanks light kinda sucks and they just were in the tank.

Happy that they were all swimming around and eating as soon as i brought them home!!!!!!!!

410151924_16a7646f04.jpg

410151927_e9299f6f6e.jpg

410151931_3492087c0b.jpg

410151940_f461211d9e.jpg

you'll enjoy them very much.

Just wait until they get to know you and come to whereever you are near there tank and only you.

my discus i tested them and i walked towards the room they were in and they all came to that corner and waited for me.

But when i made my other half do it they hide. LOL

They are by far my favorite fish.

how many did you get?

Did they have any blue diamonds available?

Well Goodluck with them.

Nice fish I hope all goes well with them.

Great looking fish Gina! Knew they'd come through with flying colours for you; they'd been doing very well in the store!

We've managed to subvert Chris into keeping Discus at the store! -ham- Hoping to get a nice, varied (large!) shipment in once we get all those new tanks up and running. Only problem is, somehow they keep disapearing from the store, then materializing in my tanks at home.... 6 have already managed this astonishing feat. :blush: