Damned bad luck

Toirtis

A number of things have made my last two weeks far from the best I have had, and now a tank crash.

I have yet to determine what happened, but one of my tanks, a 20g planted that has been running for years crashed sometime today for no apparent reason (heck, I just did a water-change on it Wednesday). I lost both my Polycentropsis African leaf-fish along with 15 cory cats (all my loxozonus and axelrodi) between noon and 10pm. Needless to say, I am not a happer camper just now. :cuss:

Jeez Toirtis that really sucks. Sorry to hear about it

:shock: Yikes. I hate when tanks crash. I have had two that have done it, not a pretty thing. Sorry about all your cories and your leaf fish. Hopefully you can find out what caused the tank to crash, but sometimes it remains a mystery. Best of luck with tank recovery.

Sorry to hear that buddy. I had a 'crash' of my own today. all of my fish (peacock gudgeon, ebjd, plecos) were breathing heavy near the surface. i did a couple of water change, added carbon, and zeolite. Everything seems stable, but still unsure what happened. I think it may be due to decrease o2 (temp was pretty high in the apt today).

Js