Water changes suck

rudy

Oh, man, that sucks.

Most I've ever done was three or four, and that made a heck of a mess...

Thirty is hard to imagine. Hope it cleaned up ok.

I hate when you are siphoning out water and the hose flips out of the bucket, and soaks your foot or leg.

If it gets you leg it is not that bad when you have to leave for a second that turns in to a minute and the hose fell out the pail and gets the floor that sucks.

But 30 gallons of water that would suck a$$.

Brad

I wouldn't expect Rudy to reply back after his wife finds out. :shock:

HAHA Me either.

Been there done that. Twice. Once on a tank and the other time on the fresh water topup for my salt tank. all within 3 weeks.

Been there done that. Twice. Once on a tank and the other time on the fresh water topup for my salt tank. all within 3 weeks.

You, sir, have a "keeper". :lol: Treat her VERY nice. -roll-

Nasty, 20-30 gallons would suck! When I did my first filter maintenance on the fluval 304 canister, I didn't have a clue how to work it, so I went ahead and clicked the clamps off the lid, and wouldn't you know it, I had a waterfall of water coming out of the filter for about 3 minutes until I figured out I had to move the flow control down LOL. This was in my bedroom with carpet floors, and in my DIY stand cupboard, some water under my bed, some behind the stand. Fortunately I opened the windows and got some fans aimed at the location, along with a sh** load of drenched towels, which cleaned the water up and dried the carpet up pretty quick. Needless to say, I learnt a lesson the hardway.

You, sir, have a "keeper". :lol: Treat her VERY nice. -roll-

Oh trust me I do...I do ;)

I had a AC mini back up my daughters 15 g tank while I was working nights so I didn't go in her room much there was 5 g of water on my 1952 hard wood floor now I need to sand all the floors upstairs because the boards are all warped.

Brad