WOOO HOOO got my F1's

Jennifer9821

Just got my F1 Polit trio from Kyle (African_fever) last night 1males 2femals :thumbs: The little male is just starting to color, can't wait till he is full color.

Also got a F1 female Acei from him to add to my family of 6 Acei this'll be great as she's new blood for sure :D

Plus I took a trio of his F1 Mel. cyaneorhabdos very nice color on these little ones there only about 1in long if that god there beauts:) Can't wait for them to grow hopefully got 1 male 2 female if not kyle told me he'd trade me:) nice guy have known and bought fish from him for the past 5years. Bought are first Electric blue from him five years ago and it was one of the best blues we've had.

Also got a nice looking sex? brevis and a HUGE male Occlatus

A trio of Lab. Mbamba bay red tops 1m 2f

I'll post some pictures when i can:)

Jenn

Edited by Jennifer9821

Anyone interested in any of the F2 polit when they breed? just noticed the little male dancing around the females WOW there like only maybe 2in and just put into this aquarium I can't believe it. I'll be selling them for $6-$8ea depending on size. :)

Let me know through Pm

Jenn

Edited by Jennifer9821

Hi Albert

Yeah that nice male you guys got up in the show tank. I really tried to get him to sell it to me, but no way would he part with it :grr:

Nice and very beautiful fish. When I was at kyle's I watched his wild cought ones he has 2 or 3 males in one 75gal tank and they accually don't seem all that aggressive towards eachother let alone the rest of the fish. These little ones are pretty mellow too at this point so we'll see what happens. :) But yeah if and when they breed for me I'll bring you guys at golds some up should be a good seller for you guys:)

Jenn

Tom I am soooo sorry I didn't call I forgot everyone's number at home. It was kinda a fast decision on weather I was coming there or not I left here very early in the morning like 6:30am. I promise to call you when I am up there next. Hey good thing i didn't sell you that red empress he got a secondary infection I think died about a week or so after I was at your house. :( Poor guy, At least I've got some of his fry that are about 2-2.5in now. I have one male already starting to color looks like he's going to be super nice. How those little yellows I sold ya doing?

Jenn