Species suggestions for 80 gallon tank

I picked up an 80 gallon tank today. I am just in the process of setting it up but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for fish that could be placed in it. I am looking for something larger, not outrageously expensive and not a live-bearer or cichlid. The tank will eventually house my 3 plecos and 4 yoyo loaches. It will have a sand substrate, driftwood, rocks, caves and some annubius, java fern & java moss. Filtration will not be an issue.

Thanks for the help.

Greg

Some of the rainbows or tetras get fairly large. Silver hatchet fish get up to 3 1/2" as well

Bala Sharks are nice and get big!

Have you had experience with full grown balas? They definately look cool and seem to be quite active. My only real question is if I have enough room for them when they get full grown. I've heard they can get to be a foot long. My wife barely let me pick up the second tank...one more and I would be "sleeping with the fishies" (on the coach beside them, not in the mafia way).

Thanks for the input.

Greg

Silver dollars maybe?

If you want plants stay away from these guys. I had 2 4" silver dollars turn all my plants in my 75g tank into swiss cheese.

I did not have anubius but they destroyed the java fern, crypts, cabomba, hygrophelia, swords, and wisteria. Plus a few other types of plants that I can't remember the name of.