Fish Age

nicolalex

Mine was a cobalt gourami but that leaf fish decided to get rid of it. My sunset was my next oldest which just died. My oldest now is a lonely bleeding heart tetra.

Mine was a cobalt gourami but that leaf fish decided to get rid of it. My sunset was my next oldest which just died. My oldest now is a lonely bleeding heart tetra.

How old?

Over a year atleast I don't really remember.

My oldest are a Red eyed tetra that is 8. It was 1 outo f 5 that I origianlly used to cycle my first tank.

Another one of my oldest is a 7-8yo BN pleco. He was bought just after the red eyes and has been cleaning my tank ever since. His name is Hoover :)

8 years old?? wow

haha only got into the fish hobby 2.5 years ago. I killed my first betta (put a lamp to close, and fried it).

then never got another one till my baby salvini (now its 4") and I have had it for 9 months i think I suck with time so could be off completely

Edited by super fish

I have a common pleco that is about 5 years old. George has gone through some wild moves and some lonely times.

I got him in my original 15 gal and is olny 4 inches long. when we moved up here form southern Alberta I thought for sure none would survive but he did.I even lost a heater in his tank and he was the only one in there so I didnt notice for some time.

Long live George :guns:

I had an irridescent shark fo 9 years and gave him away at 18"

My oldest are a Red eyed tetra that is 8. It was 1 outo f 5 that I origianlly used to cycle my first tank.

Another one of my oldest is a 7-8yo BN pleco. He was bought just after the red eyes and has been cleaning my tank ever since. His name is Hoover :)

8 years old??

Yeah, 8years old. He is starting to look a bit rough around the edges with his old age. Last year I lost my group of 5 columbian tetras and my angelfish that were also 7 and added just after I cycled with the red eyes.

I've been trying to think , but my first fishes were live bearers so none of them are still around after 25 years , nor bettas.

I think my oldest has to be grandad pleco , I think he has to be 10. Now that I have all the cichlids , I anticipate I'll have some of them many years from now.