New 180g

canuckle

Wow, those cyaneorhabdos look amazing at such small size!

The esterhae look like they may need a bit of work. ;)

It will be interesting to see what the esterhae look 30 days from now after their recent change in diet. Do you have any close ups of them?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, those cyaneorhabdos look amazing at such small size! 

The esterhae look like they may need a bit of work.    ;)

It will be interesting to see what the esterhae look 30 days from now after their recent change in diet.  Do you have any close ups of them?

f545172d.jpg

Best we could do right now Neil. Tell you what, they are lovin' the food. Feeding a couple of times a day right now, so I'll be interested to see how they look too.

Yeah, the cyaneorhabdos from Kyle are amazing. He knows what he's doing for sure. They're still a bit skittish, but getting braver all the time.

BTW, don't know if I ever properly thanked you for all your help. From tank sizes, species, sources, and food (duh) to just plain good advice. You're kind with your time, and I know I'm not the only one that appreciates it. Cheers to you buddy. :drunk:

Oops, sorry Dean. Thanks for the compliment. We're pretty excited about the fish, and the colors. Looking at the rest of the fish we have coming over the next month or so, it should be a nice balance. Definately have to overstock this puppy to deal with aggression issues. Looking at about 40-45 probably.