What Breed

skotttie100

Hey Guys took these guys to save them, former owner can no longer care for his pets, their is six in total 4 yellowish and 2 bluish grey Any help apreciated, they are a bit stressed, they wear very neglected and ignored but have perked up in the clean cycled water.

Thank's in advance for any help

Edited by skotttie100

Not melanochromis johanni

The stripes are going the wrong way.

Seen these fish today and they are not Johannis

I'm no expert, but the dark one looks like a Pseudotrophus elongatus type. The yellowish kinda looks like one of the zebras.

Scott, seeing as what you have are African cichlids, and you needed them ID'd, then I think that it's safe to say that African Cichlids > African identification, is the correct folder for this topic to be moved to. Dontcha think? :)

BTW - glad to have helped, and good luck with your new fish.

Edited by RD.

Scott, seeing as what you have are African cichlids, and you needed them ID'd, then I think that it's safe to say that African Cichlids > African identification, is the correct folder for this topic to be moved to. Dontcha think? :)

BTW - glad to have helped, and good luck with your new fish.

thanks for the help Neil and yes it is definetly the propper thread for my question, had a heck of a time finding it lol, old dog new trick I hadnt firgured out the sub forums till now had to message a mod to find out wear it was moved too