Awesome Aquascaping

Guest Master of Puppets

I think almost all are Amano's tanks. The waterfall one is absolutely mind blowing. I wonder for how long the setting stays like that as shown underwater. And I have mostly seen Amano's tanks with small shoaling fishes, so that big fishes don't destroy the garden.

I think almost all are Amano's tanks. The waterfall one is absolutely mind blowing. I wonder for how long the setting stays like that as shown underwater. And I have mostly seen Amano's tanks with small shoaling fishes, so that big fishes don't destroy the garden.

Whoever did those tanks did an amazing job... I agree it must be Amano tanks other then 1 tank that looks like it was done by a human! amano is an artist ... doesnt he do his themes around scapes that are out of water scienes within water.... unlike Dutch aquascaping.. I may have that reversed...

In any case thanks for posting those pictures... something to strive for!

Stunning tanks, I like the bonsai tree look

Anyone know what type of angels those are in the first pic?

Seen some at Nature's Corner a couple of days ago, they are called Zebra Angels.

Man just think of the size of tanks they use for those... ME WANT

There are a couple big ones, but most aren't really all that huge. Look at the fish for scale- usually only small tetras. A good aquascape gives the illusion of a much bigger tank.

I like this one. If the fish weren't there, you wouldn't be able to tell that it was only 4 gallons!

285.jpg

Edited by werner

Man just think of the size of tanks they use for those... ME WANT

There are a couple big ones, but most aren't really all that huge. Look at the fish for scale- usually only small tetras. A good aquascape gives the illusion of a much bigger tank.

I like this one. If the fish weren't there, you wouldn't be able to tell that it was only 4 gallons!

285.jpg

Is that a picture of one of your tanks Werner? If so what is the ground cover in that view.... Monosolenium Tenerum?