NEED ROCKS FOR MY POND

CORVETTE

Well does anyone know where i can get a deal on nice rocks for around my pond and water fall? I don't want just river rock, but i don't want to pay $6000 for rocks...LOL any idea.

i"m trying to post picks of it but after posting the three of my new stand today i can't post anymore?

You must have used up your quota on memory. Try using photo bucket.

My uncle has a little rock business he runs as a side job. Specializes in ponds and such. Everything from huge to small. If you would like his info shoot me a pm and I'll send it to ya!

Thanks i would love some info on rocks . My email is RyanPiche70@msn.com thanks

I've built a few ponds, and have got all my rock from Burnco or other rock companies; however, if I had a 1ton and some help, I'd get them for free from a farmer's field.

Well does anyone know where i can get a deal on nice rocks for around my pond and water fall? I don't want just river rock, but i don't want to pay $6000 for rocks...LOL any idea.

I'm in the process of tearing apart some raised flower beds that were built up with some nice rocks. You are welcome to them if you're interested.

Send me a PM if you would like.

Keith