First time poster, but not a newb!

Nicklfire

Hey all,

My name is nicklfire, some may know me, most probably not. I am a owner of BCAQUARIA.com and i'm actually moving out to alberta. Medicine Hat in particular! Wondering what the scene is out in alberta, particularly out in the hat or lethbridge where i maybe moving in 2009.

I've been into the hobby for many many years, i'm 24 years old in june. I've been a avid fish keeper for prob 9 years. I've been into the planted aquarium scene pretty much the whole time. I have a huge fascination with planted aquariums and know pretty much all about them including EI created by tom barr, co2 injection through pressurized systems, fertilizers, lighting requirements etc.

Hope to get to know some of you over the next bit of my moving.

Take care all

Estimated index, basically giving plants more nutrients then they need such as NPK in a weeks worth, then after a week doing a 50% water change to reset the balance of the tank and redo it all over.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy yourself here. There are a number of Hatters on the board.

Welcome to AA, I am a returnee..lol, lots of good info on the site and sounds like you will just add to that! :thumbs: