monster tank

Biggest I got is a 240 gal.Picking up a 230 this weekend.

If you put them together it is ober 400 gal...lol

I'am hoping to get a big tank one of these days. There are some memberes from Alberta that are on a site called monster fish keepers and A few of them have some tanks that are big.
thats where i got the idea for this thread, was woundering how many "monster" tanks are in alberta, and was hoping to see some pics of some. what happened to that dude in edmonton that was building that monster tank in his basement? he was beefing up the concrete and was asking for advice, anyone know who that was or if the tank is done? how about paculady's

4500 gal? i searched archives but couldent find anything

Edited by rocker85675

Paculady seems to have stopped coming to the site in 2006.

On the old site there used to be a thread about her tank and her giant pacu. It was pretty sweet.

I knew it!

I did hear about this person in alberta that had this huge tank and pacu. On aquariumfish.net I saw her write about her tank and her pacu. I searched that site for awhile but could not find anything,it must have got deleted since I saw it awhile ago. I wanted to post a link to her article on this site but like I said I could not find it.............oh well if I do come across it I will post a link.