Motoro Fedding....

bigfishal

Hello I was wondering if anybody would have any ideas for me on how to get my new rays into eating some other foods

other then just bloodworm's? Went I got them I was told that they eat bloodworm's just fine and they do. But I am wanting to

add some other foods to there diet and I have been trying raw shrimp for starts. The male will take one small piece and then after that have no more interest and then the female will just get freaked out from the different food added and bury herself under the sand! How can I add different food into there diet! I just don't want them to have a diet of only bloodworm's.

Thanks for any help......

What about trying to soak other food in the bloodworm "juice" and see if that helps with their interest in the food?

I feed mine krill, mysis shrimp, blood worms and silver sides. They were not interested at fist but now eat voraciously, be patient and they may develop in interest.

Well I tried the soaking in bloodworm thing and it worked better then just putting the shrimp in tank without it.

They seemed to both eat more of the shrimp this time!

I will be trying some more other foods soon.