50 gal corner cichlid tank

Lana Bollers

post-3515-1218310977_thumb.jpgI have taken a few pictures of my cichlid tank, It is starting to take shape, I just need to pick up a few more stones but I like how it is coming along.

I have more photos in my album area.

Lana

• 2 months later...
Very niice Lana . Good job.

Thank you Frank!

Oh I have a little 10 gal tank full of about 20 dolphins...from one of the females she spit them, I couldn't save the one's that still had yoke attached to them, but so far all the others are doing fantastic and slowly getting their color... I boiled some egg's and feed them the yoke and I alternate it with spirulina flakes and crushed NLS, trying to ensure they get everything necessary for their diet.

The girls are in a 20 gal tank, and settled in nicely... they all come swimming over to me soon as they see me now, looking for food, I wake them up every morning and if they are real sleepy I don't feed them but if I sleep in and they didn't then I will feed them a bit in the morning...All girls made it here and as mentioned a few extra's...hehe...

Lana

hehe, it keeps changing, because fish get moved some to another tank, added a couple gave a couple to lisa... so everything is changing in that tank...it looks way different then that picture now, that was when the dolphins and the front's were still in it, now it is just peacocks and mbuna's for the most part...

Lana

Very niice Lana . Good job.

Thank you Frank!

Oh I have a little 10 gal tank full of about 20 dolphins...from one of the females she spit them, I couldn't save the one's that still had yoke attached to them, but so far all the others are doing fantastic and slowly getting their color... I boiled some egg's and feed them the yoke and I alternate it with spirulina flakes and crushed NLS, trying to ensure they get everything necessary for their diet.

The girls are in a 20 gal tank, and settled in nicely... they all come swimming over to me soon as they see me now, looking for food, I wake them up every morning and if they are real sleepy I don't feed them but if I sleep in and they didn't then I will feed them a bit in the morning...All girls made it here and as mentioned a few extra's...hehe...

Lana

Thats great, Babys already..lol

Yes I forgot to tell you she may be holding.

Now life as a Dolphin lady begins..lol

Have fun with them.

Lana,

Your tank is beautiful, I cant wait to get mine set up. :thumbs:

Thank you,

I will help you set your's up, the rocks in that tank were from our neighbors field. We live on a farm, so lots of neighbors have piles upon piles of rock. It was easy finding flat rocks too.

Those kind of rocks are the best price too...hehe

Lana

• 2 weeks later...
Lana,

Your tank is beautiful, I cant wait to get mine set up. :thumbs:

Thank you,

I will help you set your's up, the rocks in that tank were from our neighbors field. We live on a farm, so lots of neighbors have piles upon piles of rock. It was easy finding flat rocks too.

Those kind of rocks are the best price too...hehe

Lana

I know what you mean by the free rocks my mom has a creek with lots of flat rock. I went "rock picking" for my outside pond and now, they will get cleaned and put in with my cichlids.