IPS Driver Error

Occasionally over the last week when I come to this site I get a message that says IPS Driver Error, Is this something to do with my computers/internet connection (other sites work ok) or is this a problem with the site itself?

How many times did you click on the site yesterday to see if it was working. I had a busy day at work so I think I only checked about 4 times

How many times did you click on the site yesterday to see if it was working. I had a busy day at work so I think I only checked about 4 times

I had checked throughout the day, right up until 10pm I believe. So between 8 and 9am several times, 11:30-12:30 several times then a few times in the afternoon and in the evening, I believe yesterday was the longest outage. Would be nice if they could obtain a different hosting company, one that does not have problems with their IP's.

Lana

First off I'd like to apologize for my absence in this thread so far, but I was in northern Ontario fishing so I was a little out of touch.

On my return I was in touch with our hosting company and they actually upgraded the memory on our machine on the 24th, as they were fully aware it was having issues. We have not seen any issues since then, so hopefully this has resolved the issues.

If there is any other trouble, please reply here, or PM me, and I'll look into it.

Thanks.