Hello AA

Platypus

hello, im fairly new to fish but i am living with another AA member some of you might know him, Urban_Cowboy? anyways, together we have accumulated about 30 tanks, they include..

2-120G

3-75G

3-60G

5 or 6-33G

and the rest get smaller and i cant remember exact numbers and sizes, i have a few fish of my own mainly from when we bought most of our tanks the fish that came with them tetra's, gold fish, and a few plecos, we do have alot more than that, we keep most of them in my bedroom unfourtunatly lol, in my room alone there is about 200 fish some fry some full grown and mating pairs, i am mostly interested in blue ram cichlids, they strike my eye and i could just sit and watch them for hours, i only have two so far that i bought at the edmonton fish auction so if anyone is looking to get rid of some i am more than willing to take them off your hands :D, i also have platys of course i am tryin to start breeding them but not succeeding so far..:( hopefully they will soon enough, but its late i just thought i been on here for a bit i should say some stuff about myself :)

hope to hear from you all!!

Howdy and Welcome to AA!

:welcome: to AA

So I guess you will be attending the next auctions...hehe... You all are going to have to move to a larger home...

I know that feeling :shock:

Hope to be reading your posts.

Lana

• 2 weeks later...