410 gallon tank

rED O

whatisthemetalfor??

It is for the stand. I did some work for a welder as a trade off to make me a stand. It is going to be very strong, a draftsman drew the plan up. It will have enough room under it for my 50 gallon and my sump.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we were up at 5 am( I did not even know there was a 5 am...) to have enough time to stop and get coffee and donuts from tim hortins. We were welding and other things at 8 am. we were done at 5 pm.

so the stand is done, we start the tank next weekend.

we were up at 5 am( I did not even know there was a 5 am...) to have enough time to stop and get coffee and donuts from tim hortins. We were welding and other things at 8 am. we were done at 5 pm.

pics ......?

:wub:

pics ......?

:wub:

its all covered up in the back yard, i will take a few pictures tomorrow. Its a nice heavy A-hem stand. 340 lbs and it can hold 20 semi trucks.

Edited by Sam Chicklets
Language

20? Dustin theres no way it can hold that much haha so when are you building the tank?

I was over exadurating, but It can hold lots.

here are a few pictures of the stand( we are not setting it on the metal, we put plywood on the top and used counter sunk screws)

DSCF2110.jpg

DSCF2111.jpg

DSCF2112.jpg

gussets on all the conners to add extra strength

DSCF2113.jpg