endlers???

Erin

I keep reading in the other planted tank forums I belong to of people in the USA having endlers..... but I haven't seen any in edmonton.... Am I blind? has anyone ever seen any in edmonton?

There are many people in Edmonton that have Endlers including myself...

They are rarely sold in LFS and when there are some in the stores they are usually only males...

Edited by corrosionjerry

I keep reading in the other planted tank forums I belong to of people in the USA having endlers..... but I haven't seen any in edmonton.... Am I blind? has anyone ever seen any in edmonton?

They are rarely sold in LFS and when there are some in the stores they are usually only males...

Well that sucks... I've been hoping to find some. :(

If you can get someone to get them to you, I just unpacked some gorgeous ones... and I've got girls to go with them.

I wish I had someone to get them to me. Its hard... being new here and not knowing anyone who has any other then both of you.... with x-mas coming and then my husband going off for schoold for 3 to 8 weeks for his work I think I might be waiting until the new year to buy some.

Ad in the Buy/Sell is the best bet as degrassi said, there is usually someone doing a drive from Edmonton to Calgary, so check out the Free Travel section too!

Well that sucks... I've been hoping to find some. :(

If you can get someone to get them to you, I just unpacked some gorgeous ones... and I've got girls to go with them.

I wish I had someone to get them to me. Its hard... being new here and not knowing anyone who has any other then both of you.... with x-mas coming and then my husband going off for schoold for 3 to 8 weeks for his work I think I might be waiting until the new year to buy some.

I can help you out... PM sent

I found some Cobra endlers. I bought three of them... their cute... its funny they keep bugging my yellow guppy... lol but yah all I've found is the yellow cobras. poop... but corrosionjerry I got your PM :D thanks.

big als endlers were all males.

last time i was in there, last week, they had a sign posted up saying all endler's were spoken for.

I have many female endler's and males. pm me if interested

they say its best to have 2 females for evey male. I would agree.

Edited by timmyg

oh I know... it would be interesting to see the coloring tho of a reg endler and a cobra endler. As for guppy... I only have two males anyway :D If I was to breed I wouldn't do it near my male guppies anyway.