From the island...

PiscesGirl

Hi there.. I'm a little ways away from Alberta, Victoria BC, but I heard (read) that you guys have a wicked cichlid section! And it is :D That and being a little proactive as I have the oppertunity to move there in a couple months and just might grab it!!

A few months ago I was gifted a Demasoni and White Lab tank, my pride and joy! Unfortunately it was struck by a horrendous case of parasital bloat and wiped out all but 8. :cry: I was devastated, but as they say, climb back on and so I am scrambling to get the budget together to re-stock before the survivours get too aggressive with each other!

On the bright side... Yesterday I discovered one of my girls is holding!!! 'Mother Nature' ~ gotta love her :heart:

I also have a 20g small Planted Community as I just couldn't let go of my Cories when I turned to a cichlids. Others on the list are a 10g Planted Ram tank and an 8g with an Apricot Lobster. I tried to get my son into the aquaria hobby, but he branched off into his own thing with multi tanks of toads, newts, crabs and crickets!

I hoping (praying) to upgrade to a 90g in the new year and be able to get some larger breeds of Africans.

My wet dream is a P14 *sigh*... but I would have to win the lotto or marry rich for that!! :D

G'day! And welcome to the forum. I'm an African cichlid guy and you'll see me around on that part of the site quite a bit.

By the way, what is a p14? :

My wet dream is a P14 *sigh*... but I would have to win the lotto or marry rich for that!!

Boom :boom: