Hello

captain morgan

Hello from Calgary Alberta, Just wanted to say HI as I just joined this forum. I am mostly into planted tanks and discus fish. My current setup is a 100 gallon discus tank. I run a medium light - CO2 injected, fully planted discus tank. Current stock includes 7 sub adult discus fish along with 21 rummynose tetras, 12 cardinals, 2 bolivian rams, 3 siamese algae eaters & 2 bushynose pleco's I mostly hang out on the simply discus website and learned of this site from there. Wanted to join in here so I could chat with some of the local fishnuts. I will be going by the user name of captain morgan after my favorite drink of spiced rum.

Cheers

Welcome to the Board Captain!

I would love to see photos of your tank. I am not a green thumb and I can about manage to kill any plant... so I live through your tanks....lol... as for my tank, they have all been converted to plastic plants...lol, we have one plant that seems to be doing well...YEAH, however I sold that tank, and I think it had a lot to do with the light...ugh a bug...

Lana

Thanks everyone for all of the warm welcomes, it is great to be part of a group of local fishaholics. That was a very funny observation Gnaw, me joining AA, never would have thought of that connection until you mentioned it, thanks for the chuckle, now where's my rum? I will try to post a couple of pictures of my tank in the photo section this weekend if I get the chance.

Cheers All