Where are all the CA keepers at!!

Parachromis1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No africans at all here! EVER

Am interested in finding more gymnogeophagus paso pache. Still have one australherlos valentines. Added centurions recently. More Geophagus Iporangensis than I know what to do with but at least they stopped breeding. Also blue rams I rescued from a cheap pet store that killed most of their stock. 1-2 years later they're still strong. Also corydoras sterbai who I believe I have 2 breeding pairs and have managed to breed them only once by accident. I discovered two extras while shutting down an aquarium.

I think I should sell most of my oscars, but a pair. I might try again with a jag or a flowerhorn

ITS ABOUT TIME YOU VENTURED OUT PAST "OSCARS"

REMINDS ME OF THE FIRST TIME I DID NOT HAVE TO WEAR "WATERWINGS" ANYMORE AT THE POOL.. :smokey:

A GREAT STEP TOWARDS YOUR PROGRESSION WITHIN THE HOBBY

:flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex:

lol, everyone hates on oscars, i had a pair of 12" tiger oscars, they are still my favorite fish that ive owned. Best personality, bright colours, grew huge, easy to add fish to the community with them. Other than being common, theyre unreal fish :) I only traded them off to get something more "rare" but I still miss those fish.

I think I should sell most of my oscars, but a pair. I might try again with a jag or a flowerhorn

This is a no flowerhorn zone.

I like filthy hybrids :thumbs: I am not sure what else I could put with a oscar pair that wont beat the crap out of it :boxer:

Edited by rED O

This is a no flowerhorn zone.

I like filthy hybrids :thumbs: I am not sure what else I could put with a oscar pair that wont beat the crap out of it :boxer:

I'm pretty sure the flowerhorns will eventually beat the crap our of your oscars. :boxer: