Hell's Angels

Sam Chicklets

These guys are like this every time they breed :thumbs: If you turn up the volume you can hear them smacking the glass.

th_M2U00010.jpg

"thud" , hummm , might be brain damaged lol. Are they good producers?

Yes normaly a couple of hundred free swimmers each time

Looks like terrific parents. During feedings , it's dinner and a show lol .

Feeding is high risk, they even try to get me then.

Interesting vid. I wonder what would happen if you stuck your finger in the tank? :eh:

Question: I have a vid I filmed this past weekended and I'm having trouble trying to do some minor editing. Did you use any software for yours? was it free? I tried windows movie maker (garbage) and two other that where much worse. Suggestions? I'm just looking to take out some segments and add some text.

Thanks

Edited by Gnaw

Interesting vid. I wonder what would happen if you stuck your finger in the tank? :eh:

Question: I have a vid I filmed this past weekended and I'm having trouble trying to do some minor editing. Did you use any software for yours? was it free? I tried windows movie maker (garbage) and two other that where much worse. Suggestions? I'm just looking to take out some segments and add some text.

Thanks

I just bought the Sony handycam yesterday and that was the first vid that I took with it. I think the camera came with editting software but I have not tried it out yet.

• 1 month later...

I have fry every 2 weeks or so, I'm just not raising any at the time.