FINALLY!!!

chloeclose

The 90 cycled!! I finally have fish in there!!! -ham-

They look soooo good in there too!! With the black on black they really stand out.:wub: Although, it's kinda funny to see such tiny fish in such a big tank but it sure didn't take them long to settle in. They really seem to be loving all the space and the sand and playing in the currents.

I will post pics once I have my proper lights and canopy on.

Happy!!! -ham-

I put 15 red zebras, 10 electric yellows and 13 Melanochromis cyaneorhabdos... I had 14 of those but one committed suicide... :(

They are all really little guys right now especially the red zebras. I know as they get bigger I will be needing to thin them but for now it's all good.

15 estherae? Did you pick up some more?

Don't worry, they'll enjoy the adventure of the new tank. Might take them a week to find the other side of it, but they'll enjoy it...

Darcy :)

No Darcy, the estherae are all yours! I'm almost positive there's 15 of the little buggers... although they are very hard to count! :rolleyes:

God, I LOVE this tank!! :wub: It is so fun to watch, so lively, love it, love it, LOVE IT.

Even though I don't have the proper lights or canopy yet, I DID try and get some pics of it... but they just don't do it justice. So I guess we'll have to hang on a little while for the pics. Sorry!

Well, I knew I threw in some extra when I gave you those estherae, but I didn't think I threw in 5 extra. :lol:

Oh well, you will have a good opportunity to sell off some to make a nice colony out of it....how's there colour doing?

Dunl