hmm...

They lost Arnold. Aka were stupid and don't know the fish industry. And the lights well.... The front is usually lit fairly well but not dingy but if they timed it for when the sun was shining in the windows then i can understand how they got it so bright. It's the back with the tanks that isn't lit at all except for the tanks. Personally I'm not sure if this is for real or not or just a hoax because they JUST opened up another store on the south side from what i heard. If they do sell or close then I want the info on where to get some of their products overseas.

Hmmm.... Maybe i'll haveto pop in and ask.

Thanks for sharing

L

P.S. Isn't that arnold in one of the pictures behind the counter??? He's tall enough to be anyway.

They lost Arnold. Aka were stupid and don't know the fish industry. And the lights well.... The front is usually lit fairly well but not dingy but if they timed it for when the sun was shining in the windows then i can understand how they got it so bright. It's the back with the tanks that isn't lit at all except for the tanks. Personally I'm not sure if this is for real or not or just a hoax because they JUST opened up another store on the south side from what i heard. If they do sell or close then I want the info on where to get some of their products overseas.

Thanks for sharing

L

P.S. Isn't that arnold in one of the pictures behind the counter??? He's tall enough to be anyway.

The owners just wanna retire from what I hear.

I think they know the industry a little bit, they have been in business quite a while. And they would've went under if they didn't know the "industry" lol. I have no idea why you post such useless garbage insulting a very well liked fish store.

Honestly, once again, why in the hell would someone take time out of their day to post Aquagiant for sale if they were not serious? I think if someone did it as a "hoax", or whatever you wanna call it, It'd be somewhat illegal? :rolleyes:

And as for their suppliers, goodluck! A proud Asian business man will never ever EVER give up his sources, or his secrets, due to competition. So IMO they're going to smile at you, hmm and haw, and say no.

Thanks for sharing

L

The owners just wanna retire from what I hear.

I think they know the industry a little bit, they have been in business quite a while. And they would've went under if they didn't know the "industry" lol. I have no idea why you post such useless garbage insulting a very well liked fish store.

Honestly, once again, why in the hell would someone take time out of their day to post Aquagiant for sale if they were not serious? I think if someone did it as a "hoax", or whatever you wanna call it, It'd be somewhat illegal? :rolleyes:

And as for their suppliers, goodluck! A proud Asian business man will never ever EVER give up his sources, or his secrets, due to competition. So IMO they're going to smile at you, hmm and haw, and say no.

Not a hoax, i work in the property industry, ICX is the commercial version of MLS. just figured to post on here, 1) cause thats too bad that they are selling but 2) how many here havent dreamt of their own store... LOL ready made and outfitted... that'd be awesome... but my husband would KILL me, he wants a house first... dumb man ;)

don't know the fish industry (in Canada) Very true. I've been involved breeding and selling fish to almost every store in the 3 major cities of Alberta for the last 30 years and have seen many successful and unsuccessful stores through their life as a business. This store was absolutely the worst. Poor quality livestock, drygoods and a total absence of any people (therefore customer) skills would definitely put any business of any kind out of business very quickly. I'm surprised that they lasted as long as they did.

I hot lots of Dry stock from there and all the Live stock that I got from there since they mover is still alive. There are some bad points about the store for sure but it has a good set up and could be an exclent store, but the prics would go up.

Just to clarify. I have nothing against anyone who works there or the fact that they do sell cheap asian made products and provide some things at an amazing price. I hope someone with more knowlege takes over and then i can have an easy to get to fish store with decent stock and other things that make this store work well. If i had the money i'd buy in a heartbeat and get NLS in there not to mention locally bred stock and try my darndest not to compete with Natures Corner store. (stick to chichlids(and if an employee knows salt then that too) and have some of their cards for referral)

As they are selling the business i would think they would be selling any and all contact information for the suppliers as well If not then it's not the business they are selling but a store and name.