So that is where my fish food went...

Crystal

I kept wondering how I was going through so much fish food. Not the flakes really, but mostly the expensive brine shrimp pellets (I call it fish caviar... just as pricey) and the bigger pellets meant for my marine fish.

BlazeeatingexpensivefishfoodNov09.jpg

Blazeeatingexpensivefishfood1.jpg

Blazeeatingexpensivefishfood2.jpg

There are three bowls of different food in the house because our two cats are so fussy, so it's not like he is starving...

Note to self - close jars and keep any container out of reach of kitty (the other one is a master of opening (well, ripping open) any plastic jars, plastic baggies, or anything else he chooses to.

Why do you just sit there and watch the cat take it? That can't be good for the poor thing.

My dog eats the pellets I drop

all fish food is is ground up fish and extra nutrition

if anything, its good for themdunno.gif

but a very expensive dog/cat food

Why do you just sit there and watch the cat take it? That can't be good for the poor thing.

Considering the mouse we found him eating two days ago, I would rather him eat high quality fish food. Besides, have you ever read the cat food ingredients? :shock:

It is just brine shrimp pellets, I can't see any harm from it.

Though I do agree it is an awfully expensive cat treat, and thus it is now sitting out of reach of the cats.

That's funny, mine loves NLS.

Considering the mouse we found him eating two days ago, I would rather him eat high quality fish food. Besides, have you ever read the cat food ingredients? :shock:

It is just brine shrimp pellets, I can't see any harm from it.

Though I do agree it is an awfully expensive cat treat, and thus it is now sitting out of reach of the cats.

I left a jar of NLS open and the dogs spilt it and ate half a $40 jar of fish food :tongue:

LMAO ok, my 3 yr old likes it...but then again he likes the cats food too...

BUSTED A GUT WHEN I READ THIS

QUOTE (Master of Puppets @ Nov 4 2009, 07:30 PM) *

I just say it cuz my dog got sick on flakes before.

ihavefish : You should switch him over to pellets then

• 1 month later...

My cat discovered algae wafers and thought they were made for her!! However, they had too much fibre for her and the "end" result was not pleasant. Her learning curve is a bit too long for my liking so I shortened mine and learned to put the top on the wafer container and make sure it's "Maddie" proofed!!!