My stingrays and some tankmates

skynoch

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you have great collection going on there, very inspiring.

Thanks guys for the comments.

The new build will be roughly a 12' x 8' x 40" plywood tank with an acrylic front. The inside is done now and all that is left is the mechanical and filling it with water. The rest should be done over the holidays.

You should post some pics of you build in the DIY section I would love to see a build that big.

Wow you have great collection going on there, very inspiring.
Thanks guys for the comments.

The new build will be roughly a 12' x 8' x 40" plywood tank with an acrylic front. The inside is done now and all that is left is the mechanical and filling it with water. The rest should be done over the holidays.

You should post some pics of you build in the DIY section I would love to see a build that big.

I never took alot of pics to make it a good diy article since the build idea was based on 2 reall good diy articles on mfk. But I will post a few progression pics whn I'm done.

Awesome Scott, about time to see some some more pics of your rays! If that big castexi is pushing 30", how large is your flower? In the pic she's not looking too far behind at all! Really dwarfs my four...

She's not far behind in the front to back portion of he disc but is still a little behind in the width. We need some update pics of your four. And if your ever looking to get rid of a male I'm in the market.

If youre breeding those henleis let me know I might grab one off you.

I only have the one Henlie male which has fully rolled claspers but still needs to get the length. It's about 2.5 years old but I don't think it's mature quite yet. The other 2 are leo's from h2o which are a little over a year old but the male looks almost mature, but according to mike they usually take 2 years to mature, so I still have a little to wait before I get any nice black ray pups. I'll definetly have them posted for AA members when they come around.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

would you happen to have any stingrays for sale?

I actually have 22 pups that are just ready for sale with all of them pending to members on here and to a buyer in the states taking a majority of them. But my deal with the guy in the states is that I can sell what he wants to buy until he figures out his end, so there are some available but I never posted in the buy/sell section for this reason. I'll post some pics of the pups tonight in the stingray section and if you are interested in any give me a pm. If my buyer in the states doesn't get his end I'll post in the buy/sell section.

• 4 weeks later...