Edmonton Auction

Crystal

The Edmonton Auction is coming up soon, I can't wait. Bit sad that I missed the Calgary one though.

Details: (http://www.fish-club.org/index.php)

When: Sunday March 28th, 2010

Times:

Deliveries: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Viewing: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Auction: 11:00 AM - FINISH

11032 154 Street NW Edmonton

Who plans on coming? Who is planning on bringing what?

I always seem to come back from the fish auctions with more than I planned to, anyone else have that problem?

I'm bringing whatever Tangs I have left, maybe some shrimp and maybe some Java fern and Aubias.

I'll be there and will have plants, bettas, rare livebearers, maybe some angelfish, assassin snails and also will be bringing "fish crack"(critter crumbs) too. My tanks runneth over again!!

I'll be there and will have plants, bettas, rare livebearers, maybe some angelfish, assassin snails and also will be bringing "fish crack"(critter crumbs) too. My tanks runneth over again!!

I would really be interested in going, and would also like to check out fishclubgirl's plants and fish. Probably would have sooner if I was in the same town. But, does anyone know if you have to be an Aquarium Club of Edmonton member to attend? Or is that just to sell?

ChakaRaka.

You don't have to be an ACE member to attend. Just have to be a member or member of another aquarium club to sell.

Sweet! We'll see you all there then... 04.gif

I just found out i have to work. I can not call in since im the only operator on that shift! so my 8.5 month pregnant girl friend will be attending for me, haha some phone bids? Shaune you may have your hands full bringing home my fish with yours! Im still pretty bummed about having to miss, ive only been to the last ace auction and i loved it.

I just found out i have to work. I can not call in since im the only operator on that shift! so my 8.5 month pregnant girl friend will be attending for me, haha some phone bids? Shaune you may have your hands full bringing home my fish with yours! Im still pretty bummed about having to miss, ive only been to the last ace auction and i loved it.

I was able to trade my shift! :thumbs: