Edmonton Auction

Crystal

I just found out i have to work. I can not call in since im the only operator on that shift! so my 8.5 month pregnant girl friend will be attending for me, haha some phone bids? Shaune you may have your hands full bringing home my fish with yours! Im still pretty bummed about having to miss, ive only been to the last ace auction and i loved it.

That sucks man. Where are you working operations?

• 2 weeks later...

is there any chance that next year's Edmonton auction might be held later in the day to enable a few of us to honor our Sunday morning committments :) ?

is there any chance that next year's Edmonton auction might be held later in the day to enable a few of us to honor our Sunday morning committments :) ?

Sorry, the auctions always start at 11am. But they usually run until after 3pm so you can come later in the day too.

Sorry, the auctions always start at 11am. But they usually run until after 3pm so you can come later in the day too.

I must be missing something here, so the auction doesn't start at 9:00, rather 9-11 is the 'unloading' of all the items, and the rest of the day from 11am-3:00pm is the actual auction or?

I must be missing something here, so the auction doesn't start at 9:00, rather 9-11 is the 'unloading' of all the items, and the rest of the day from 11am-3:00pm is the actual auction or?

That's right. Technically, unloading is 9-10 and viewing is 10-11, but they allow us to unload until 11. I'm very thankful for the late delivery b/c I'm always waiting for some slow-poke to catch his fish... :rolleyes: