Anybody want to lend me 400 dollars??

fishclubgirl

See ya and raise you a breeding wild caught pair of betta macrostoma that like Calgary water and don't know how to jump

Most likely, because big als has that one gold xback for 10 grand. I am not sure I can say a pair of bettas would be worth more than that.

so we have a trade?

• 2 weeks later...

Talking of Zebra plecos you'd sympathise with me knowing I was this close ->| | to getting my hands on a full grown free one... I had a gentleman dismantling a tank and asked me if I wanted some of his fish, which to my surprise there was a zebra in hand! He told me to give him my number and he'd come drop it off the next morning. I went home and set my alarm for the early am, and lone behold while watching my phone for my lovely fish, the call never came. Till I get a voicemail the next day saying he just decided to give it all to a local pet store... I was crushed lol.

- I could also see them being banned since 2005, I was reading a book I picked up the other day on catfish, and it said the wild zebra pleco is almost near extinction and that the best bet to finding one is to try and find captive bred.

Edited by CursiveDuck

Talking of Zebra plecos you'd sympathise with me knowing I was this close ->| | to getting my hands on a full grown free one... I had a gentleman dismantling a tank and asked me if I wanted some of his fish, which to my surprise there was a zebra in hand! He told me to give him my number and he'd come drop it off the next morning. I went home and set my alarm for the early am, and lone behold while watching my phone for my lovely fish, the call never came. Till I get a voicemail the next day saying he just decided to give it all to a local pet store... I was crushed lol.

- I could also see them being banned since 2005, I was reading a book I picked up the other day on catfish, and it said the wild zebra pleco is almost near extinction and that the best bet to finding one is to try and find captive bred.

What store did he take them to? lets raid it, maybe they wont know what kind of a pleco they really ended up with....LOL

• 5 months later...

Nobody wants to fork out the $$ for these guys all at once so why not start a fish club. Like those dress clubs that women have. Each month everybody throws $30 in the pot and each month a new winner is drawn. Winner hosts the following meeting and shows off there new fish or other aquatic purchase. Guys do it with tools as well. Easier on the monthly budget.

Actually I was going to use a felt marker on an albino bn and was wondering if that would work. Have to make my millions somehow :smokey: