Corner tank lighting

I need advise on lighting for my soon-to-be-set-up 54 gallon bowfront corner tank. My question is not so much about strength of lighting, or type of lighting. Because of the triangular shape of my glass top, I might need a combination or a configuration of lights to fully light the entire width of the tank. This will start out as a FOWLR tank, but with an eye towards soft corals in the future. Does anyone have experience lighting these oddball tanks?

i use 2 250w halides on my 92 corner and get great coverage, heat this time of year is kind of a pita though!! Personally i'm starting to look into a diy led build just so i can place them as needed in the same shape as the tank.

i use 2 250w halides on my 92 corner and get great coverage, heat this time of year is kind of a pita though!! Personally i'm starting to look into a diy led build just so i can place them as needed in the same shape as the tank.

I'll be interested to see how your led project comes together. Keep us posted.

Can't grow corals with LED's though. I looked into the Marine Land LED fixtures and emailed them. They said fish only.

wow can this be any further from the truth???

Maybe that fixture is junk but do a bit more research on led's!!