Edmonton Auction

Wingin' It

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your purchase of the swords! I had hoped to bid on them myself, but we had to leave before they were up! I had never seen a pair so large and colorful before. If they have babies, would you be willing to part with a few? Haven't seen swords since I was a kid LOL! by the by, how much did they go for? Had $15 set aside for them LOL

The auction was super fun as usual! A little bit too long, I was ready to crash by about 4pm. I was surprised at the prices. Things were going higher then I expected. I was hoping to get some good deals on cheap plants towards the end but they were still going for $10-20+. Good for the seller in me but bad for my now empty tank:(

I picked up a pair of lemon swordtails, some assassin snails,some java moss, and a metal framed tank I don't know why i bid on(anyone want it for free?). I also got some Crystal red shrimp and some Crypt parva off some AA members. Thanks!

Definitely had a fun time :beer:

Only cost $2 to bump them up next for the next thing to auction doesn't matter what table what item :thumbs:

......and the endlers I bought the girls at work noticed 6 new babies today B)

So were there many ABN's like usual?

I'm looking for a few and didn't attend?

i lost count after 6 or 7 albino bn plecos

some1 bought a bag of them for alot(around 80-90) never knew they were that much

and jlake were you sitting against the wall? were you the one when some1 bid against the person they were sitting beside?