Hey

Raven

Hey, Im from edmonton. Not even older enough to be legal yet, lol. So... im the youngest? I've 24 fish, including my snails. Got hear through a local guy. I've 6 bettas in total, 1 dark female(Mystic) and my two guys (Canibis, Red) in their own bowls, and the 3 light females ( Arura, Chance, Lucky) in the 29g communal. Along with them are a rainbow shark (Sharky), a otto (Spike), a CAE (Gem), a ramhorn snail (Curly), a black mystery snail (Midnight), a zebra danio sf, a lepord danio lf, 4 lemon tetras (the biggest being Lemon),4 lamp eyed tetras and 3 red minor tetras. All were bought from the new Petsmart on 137th, excluding the female bettas bought from Petcetra on 137th and the snails bought from PJ Pets in Kingsway mall. I think this will do...

lol, thanks everyone. lol, nice to know im not the youngest here either, lol. my 18th b-day comes in a couple months soo, ^^ hehehe, here comes the bars! lol. Oh, i forgot to say my tanks and their sizes. Well, ive the 29g community tank, various sizes of bowls (5 of them), a 10 g breeding/hospital tank, and the 30 g long that im slowly setting up. Everything i got with the tank was old, broken, and i couldnt use, so i have to track certain parts down.... its proving to be quite expensive so far. lol, guess that comes with the trade.

Alot of us are very good at improvising since the hobby often outweighs our expenses. Before you buy you may want to ask around on the board and see if there is a cheaper route or easy DIY project that could do the same job or better. Overall the more money we save on supplies, the more we spend on fish. If supplies for filters etc have to be bought Dad's fishroom would be your best bet I'd say, he is one of our premium stores, for better info though check out the vendor reviews.....