potluck dinner December 8th

For all you CAS members, our annual potluck dinner is December 7th at the usual place.More details on the website and please let Dave H. know what you're bringing. Werner has graciously decided to bring her famous swordplant lasagna(I think the "rose" swords are the secret) and perhaps Fairdeal will bring some rare pleco stew. L-144s add the needed spice to this dish. Also Blueram cooks a mean turkey(really). There will be door prizes but no auction. So come hang out with your fellow fish nerds and enjoy an xmas meal!!

Edited by fishclubgirl

Between the 2 of us, we'll get it right!! Let's try Tuesday December 14th.

thats what i thought. you had me scared for a sec there! So no auction eh... Is there still a presentation or do we actually get to talk to one another for extended period of time? I always feel theres not enough talking between members and too much talking from the board! but thats just me

Yes, you can talk amongst yourselves.What are you going to bring to eat??? Something nummy like stirfried sterbai perhaps....

• 2 weeks later...

This is the only meeting where there isn't an auction. Should be lots of good food though. There's rumours that Werner is bringing some of her famous duckweed sorbet, an excellent way to cleanse the palate!!

That was so much fun. I really enjoyed just chatting and talking fish with the fish heads. The food was amazing too! Thanks CAS folks for setting that up and running it.

And as I promised I brought some Fish gut buns. (The Safeway variant).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Yes, was a good time and great food too. Not too sure about someone asking me if I was a "mouthbreeder" however. You know who you are.....

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, was a good time and great food too. Not too sure about someone asking me if I was a "mouthbreeder" however. You know who you are.....

bahahaha, english my second language! I totally meant to say mouth breaTHer not breeDer lol, damn th sound lol