Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

One of my suppliers gets them in occasionally but only as wild caught adults and they would have to be shipped out of the U.S. This particular supplier has a live arrival guarantee on all his stock.

Would I be able to get a general estimate? I want to know if this will shatter my budget or if I should keep looking. Thanx for all the help and effort so far!

The cost to you all included is going to be in the range of $65-70 each. These will be wild caught adults - that's all the supplier brings in. You also have to consider that these are very rare fish in the hobby and when he does get them they sell like hotcakes. If you are interested let me know as I will have to jump on them as soon as they come in or they will be gone.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a pair of pinoy paraiba with the thread fins.

Do you have pinoy clown or pinoy ghost as well ?

Looking to see ya on Feb 5 in edmonton.

I'll check with the breeder on the pinoy paraiba - don't have any here yet. Were you looking for thread fin for all the angels or just the pinoy paraibas? I also need to know the sizes and standard or veil fin you are interested in?

Thanks.

I'm interested in pinoy clown with pearl scale. Do you have any ?

I don't have any here but will check with the breeder. How many? Type of fin? Size?

Thanks.

I need just a pair with wide fins as my tank is only 46gal. any size but would refer medium size.

1 male 1 female will be the best.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by vusua4me

I'm interested in pinoy clown with pearl scale. Do you have any ?

I don't have any here but will check with the breeder. How many? Type of fin? Size?

Thanks.

I need just a pair with wide fins as my tank is only 46gal. any size but would refer medium size.

1 male 1 female will be the best.

Thank you for your help.

Where are you located? PS clowns are a tough one but I'll get back as soon as I hear from the breeder.