Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was wondering if you can get Boehlkea fredcochui or Microrasbora kubota??

I have about 30 of the blue neons left from my last shipment and the kubotai I may get when I've sorted out the due diligence from an Asian supplier I've been working on.

Do you come to edmonton ever or do I have to come to you for the blue tetra's? I wan't 10-15....Will you also let me know when the kubotai's become available?..

Thank you.

I'll be up to Edmonton for the auction on Mar.20. I'll set aside the blue tetras for you - just let me know the number you want as I have someone else interested in the balance.

Thank-you again for delivering the ob on your way up to Edmonton today... very nice healthy fish (great addition to my tank!)

Jodi

I just remembered there is a picture of the O.B.'s brother in one of Jorgs photo sites. They have a nice reddish body with a blue face over the bloching pattern. I wasn't able to get a new picture sorry.

Sounds good, I would love a pic when you get the chance. I can not add a front that big to my tank as my mom's is that size and goes after anything smaller in his territory so I want to keep my tank peaceful. I'll waite to hear from you then. Have a great night.

Yes I still have the peacock male but no photo. I'll ask my friend to take a picture next time he is over.

I'm going to post the last of my fronts today or tomorrow - been selling them to make room. Sorry I don't have any males of any kind that small - smallest would be a wild caught mpimbwe about 7".

Hello.

Do you still have the 'one strawberry ob' off your african list that is pinned? If so, can you pm me a photo... I have one of that type already and love it. I am also looking for a "really nice" around 4" male front?

This is an open thread for posting such things as questions, hold list requests, can I find a specific fish requests, etc.

fish1771.jpg

Edited by jld

Please let me know what type of angels you get in. I am interested in about 4-5 different ones.

The 2 main suppliers I use have only scalare and leopoldi and seasonal altums. I have 4 scalare breeder size in stock right now.

any chance you have any ray pups kicking around looking for some smaller rays to try out for a reasonable price please e mail me or pm 415auto@gmail.com

any chance you have any ray pups kicking around looking for some smaller rays to try out for a reasonable price please e mail me or pm 415auto@gmail.com

Sorry I don't keep rays of any kind - no room.