Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

I don't know if you remember but I got two black looks like veil tail angels off jvision you had sold him. Wondering if I could get one more around toonie size? As I woke up to find one had got tangled up in a plant and died.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am interested in the rotkeil severums and some longfin albino bristlenose how do I arrange to come by and see them/buy them

Call me at 254-9402 and we can arrange a time for you to come over. Harold

I don't know if you remember but I got two black looks like veil tail angels off jvision you had sold him. Wondering if I could get one more around toonie size? As I woke up to find one had got tangled up in a plant and died.

Sorry to hear about the accident. I could bring one up to the auction on the 20th if you can meet me there.

Harold

Hi Harold the dwarfs and pleco I bought are doing great lost 2 of the dwarfs but that was my fault.Question that yellow spotted plec what was it agin I would love to buy another in the future if only I could tell a male from female.Do you have any Ottocinclus cats of any kind?I'm going to be down in your area tommorow evening around 7-8 will you be home?I'll call you.

I'll have to check my list when I get home today to see what the pleco was. I just sold the last of the otos a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you have any of those zebra oto's left? Im very interested in them.

I don't have any right now but will be bringing in some more on my order around the end of April. If you want to go on the hold list let me know how many you want and I'll set them aside.