Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

Do you know when you will be getting more golden nugget plecos?

A Brazilian order is contemplated for sometime around end of Feb./ beginning of Mar. That is dependent of course on weather, tank space, etc. Right now they are just coming out of their rainy season so it will take another 4-6 weeks before the suppliers are fully stocked again.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Harold, I wondered if you can tell me what you have for 'tanganyikan cichlids'; or you could email the price list to me at jonwondemarco@hotmail.com . Thanks.

I have very few tangs right now but will be trying to put together an african order in the next few months and I'll likely go crazy with the fish I'm bringing in. I have lots of requests for tangs so they will for sure be on that order. I just have to wait and see what the supplier has available when I'm ordering.

Thanks for the prompt reply Harold, we'll be waitig on your order, keep us updated :)

Hey there, I'm looking for a pair of Silver Aro's, bigger than the ones at Big Als, maybe around 6-8" so they can go into the 400 gallon right off the bat.
I can get the silvers in that size but the problem is that I have to order a minimum of 8-10 and it could take me 6 months or longer to sell the others and that just ties up much needed tank space for me. I'll buy 2 for you at a local fish store next time they have them in that size if you like and just hold them until the next Edmonton order comes up. Let me know. Harold

Alright, I'll be looking too, if you run across a pair of them maybe just throw me a text at 403-740-6202 with a price and I'll get right back to you about it, just in case I find them first. Thanks, Grant

Grant I'll check out the stores this weekend for you and let you know what I find.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey harold, just wondering when pygocentrus ternetzi and pygo piraya will become available? im keeping my wallet ready for when i get a msg for them ;)

thanks

Hey harold, just wondering when pygocentrus ternetzi and pygo piraya will become available? im keeping my wallet ready for when i get a msg for them ;)

thanks

Hi Kyle:

I'm keeping my eyes open for any that appear on the stock lists but so far none have come up.

Harold

Thanks harold. just trying to keep it fresh in your mind lol want them bad..

Hey Kyle ever since my heart attack my short term memory sometimes goes on the fritz so reminding me is a good thing. LOL

You simply would not believe the amount of notes I have to make and review from time to time. LOL

Hi Harold,

just seeing if you are bringing any cardinals or rummynoses? trying to stock up my community tank.

also will you be bringing any dwarf corys? do you bring in any shrimp as well? if you can please let me know what kind of pricing i'm looking at paying for the fish and the time you quarantine them etc. Thank you! (if you don't want to post it up you can PM me as well) thanks again!