Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day sir,

I was wondering how available the L-204 emperor pleco becomes available and if you might be able to get a few before the auction this month in edmonton. I currently have 4 of the little guys but i really want to try to breed them and finding females i am finding very difficult... actually finding any is actually impossible for me. i was lucky enough to grab what my retail distributer had and i havent seen them since. please let me know if you can get them or if they are even available. you are the wizard when it comes to these things so if you can find them around the 3 to 4 inch mark i am definately interestd in getting at least 4 to 6 more especially females if possible

yours truly

B

Bryan the L204's are indeed getting very difficult to source and females even more so. Only 10% or less of those available are females and these little guys go as fast as they come in.to the supplier. I'm keeping my eyes open for them and will order as soon as I see any. I'll put you on the hold list in the meantime and keep you advised.

Hi Harold a few friends here are asking if you still get cheap dime size discus fry? Thanks!

I haven't been able to source any for some time now but over the next 2 or 3 months hope to be able to get some more.

How would someone find you at the auction? Tried to pm you but didn't work.

I'm not hard to find. I'm usually at the back - will be wearing glasses, black leather jacket and blue jeans. Send me your cell # and I can call you before I get to the auction as well. PM's should be working - been getting my messages as far as I know.

lol..... :rofl:

i was going to say look for him in the back of the auction,probably wearing a leather coat....and i was going to mention you car is pretty recognizable.

harold im ready for those l200 highfins, if you could bring them to the auction i would appreciate it alot.

lol..... :rofl:

i was going to say look for him in the back of the auction,probably wearing a leather coat....and i was going to mention you car is pretty recognizable.

harold im ready for those l200 highfins, if you could bring them to the auction i would appreciate it alot.

Steve I'll bring the L200's for you.

Ya it says you can't get any new messages. I will try and find you. I will be wearing glasses, grey Wilson sweater and a blue bandana.

Sorry I didn't realize I was up to 500 PM's again. I deleted some so there is room again for PM's. Thanks for the heads up.

Do you by chance do you have in stock or on order; Julii cory's? I purchased 3 from Pisces & 2 died within hrs :( I would love to replace them so I would have 3 of each habrosus & julii grouped together.

I brought in huge juliis some time ago and there didn't seem to be much interest so I am very picky on corys these days. I just don't have the tank space to have it tied up for 4 or 5 months. If enough people want a specific type I would bring them in on a next order basis.

• 2 weeks later...

What type of discus do you have and how much are they?

Thanks

Chris

Chris I have blues and red full spotted discus right now. They are wild caughts and they are huge - blues are $80 and the red full spotted are $160.

I posted all the new arrivals in my subforum "fairdeal fair deals" under the South American thread.

• 3 weeks later...

What Apistogramma species do you have available for your next Edmonton Delivery?