Painted Fire Reds

Ron

Here are pics of a couple PFR (Painted Fire Red) shrimp I received last week. The first pic is a female and the second a juvi male, older males are more solid red. I have a couple stunning females but my camera skills only allow me to photograph the ones at the very front of the tank.

Thanks for looking.

Ron

wow~~~very very nice shrimp~~~breed them.....and give some to merolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I'm trying to breed them but I don't know about giving them away :D

I've got 3 berried females now and I had 2 young females drop their eggs so hopefully I'll have a tank full of babies in a month or so. I'll be separating out the average looking ones and they are gonna end up starting my feeder colony and only the best will stay in the show tank.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

Ron

you brought them in as of recent, even with the cold weather?

If you got them from Frank...then i know how good quality those things are :)

I got them a couple of weeks ago during the warm weather. Yes they are from Frank, great product and great to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you give me the website or contact E-mail of the person who you get your shrimps from? Maybe I will get some myself.

you brought them in as of recent, even with the cold weather?

If you got them from Frank...then i know how good quality those things are :)

I got them a couple of weeks ago during the warm weather. Yes they are from Frank, great product and great to deal with.

Well I've had 3 or 4 females drop their eggs but looks like there are 2 with eggs that are almost ready to hatch. Saddles have appeared and eggs are starting to show eyes so hopefully I'll have a wack more PFRs. I also see at least 3 more berried females so watch out for the red army coming soon.

post-5043-0-65332300-1298222448_thumb.jpg