Aquarium Central In Edmonton

MarkoD

Went in as well and they were nice. I found their prices to be a lot better then big al's also they actually know what they are talkin about there. I told the one guy that his plants were great looking, heathly, lush and he replied yup I have c02 running so they enjoy it. So going back there plus it's closer then big al's lol

Checked it out Saturday and really impressed.. Pricing on supplies was good, some interesting plants including "vesuvious" and "atlandberg" swords, new plants in Canada and they were set up to grow plants too. (Pet peeve of mine, stores that bring in plants and don't take care of them properly). Perhaps someone from ACE should check out if they offer a discount to club members??

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the nice comments. Fish club members get 15% of our already low prices.

We take requests so if there's something you would like just let us know and if it is feasible we will try our best to make it happen. Rare wild bettas are available to order on request.

We just got in another 4000 fish today, lots of unique stuff like shrimp, crayfish, frogs, different types of rare fish. They look great but they are under quarantine so won't be available for sale yet.

Much more to come.

We will also be a sponsor on this forum as well.

Is this a store fish club?? calgary ... AA ""?? etc?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the nice comments. Fish club members get 15% of our already low prices.

We take requests so if there's something you would like just let us know and if it is feasible we will try our best to make it happen. Rare wild bettas are available to order on request.

We just got in another 4000 fish today, lots of unique stuff like shrimp, crayfish, frogs, different types of rare fish. They look great but they are under quarantine so won't be available for sale yet.

Much more to come.

Is this a store fish club?? calgary ... AA ""?? etc?

Hi everyone,

Much more to come.

I think he means Alberta Aquarium club(ACE) or Calgary Aquarium Society (CAS) member.

Hi everyone,

Much more to come.

Please tell me you got some newts in. please.

They had some really rare and interesting fish there today. I can't remember the names but the apistos they had were amazing. The moss they had on the wood in the display tank is unlike anything i have seen before and the setup is just ideal. They have some nice and different shrimp, some stunning guppies even if you don't like guppies normally these ones are ones to check out for sure. They QT all the fish in their tank before sale. It really is a nice setup. To give an example as to the cost of the dry goods there. Prime... $12something for NOT the 250ml but the larger 500ml bottle. I thiink i have seen it on sale for maybe 15.00 at the least and that was a few years ago and prices have gone up since then. They are getting new stock and today nearly all the tanks were filled from what i could see. They have assasin snails at 4 dollars each too. As for the knowlegabe staff well yes they are and the plants are amazing too.

That is all i'm going to say about the store other than the grand Opening will happen After they get the saltwater section up and running.

Have a great day

L