New Plant!

Wingin' It

I love AquaFlora plants! They are the healthiest and cleanest plants that I have ever had. I have a pile of their plants in my tank.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pretty plant and yes i agree that aquaflora plants are beautiful, clean and relatively cheap if you consider how much you are getting. I had one issue and that is my polystigmon helferi just gradually melted after adding water to the tank. I have heard this is a known issue with that particular plant. I wish i could find more variety in the allready growing submersed plants since the tubs are just a weee bit on the big side for my small 6gallon edge.

Thanks for sharing

Beautiful tank by the way.

L :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm new to plants in the tank......can someone recommend a hardy plant that is easy to grow without C02,timers and a bunch of maintenance or cost?Maybe something that my sa/ca cichlids will chew on.

looking for something that is as tough as the dirty rotten weeds that grow in our garden every year!!

i'm new to plants in the tank......can someone recommend a hardy plant that is easy to grow without C02,timers and a bunch of maintenance or cost?Maybe something that my sa/ca cichlids will chew on.

looking for something that is as tough as the dirty rotten weeds that grow in our garden every year!!

Fake. No co2 cichlid safe ya plastic would work besides that expensive fish food

Here's a new pic of the plant/tank I just took...this plant is definately doing well!

Before: (first planted)

2011-04-16131859.jpg

After:

2011-05-08165350.jpg

(Lighting is a bit off...I took this pic during the day and there is a bit of algae on the light cover which is slightly submersed)

Edited by Wingin' It