Priceing

ty_s

so were would it be best to ask about the price of goods we are thinking of selling. plants, fish ,tank, lighting, filters and other dry goods, oh ya and were do we sell kids at? or latest rent them

Non-Aquatic Items

The perfect place to advertise anything at all (except slave labour and children, please) that you may have for sale.

Looks like you can't sell the kids. :tongue: Doesn't say anything about renting them though.

Non-Aquatic Items

The perfect place to advertise anything at all (except slave labour and children, please) that you may have for sale.

Looks like you can't sell the kids. :tongue: Doesn't say anything about renting them though.

but that dose not help me set a price of something tough

I think your best bet is to get the stock in or at least a quick supply line and then post your price's and see if anyone bites.

The archives in the buy and sell is made for exactly that purpose... researching what goods others have sold and the prices they sold for. Worth a shot to check it out if you didn't think of it already.thumbup.gif

The archives in the buy and sell is made for exactly that purpose... researching what goods others have sold and the prices they sold for. Worth a shot to check it out if you didn't think of it already.thumbup.gif

Yes, this is exactly why we have a buy/sell archive. Search through it to see what other people have sold their stuff for. If its fishy related someone has probably tried to sell it on here before.

ok thanks

i searched for spike moss and there is nothing that comes up in the archives

Spike moss being a bit rarer should go for maybe 5$ for a handful or 10$ for a bagful. Like you can get java moss for 5$, but usually in large portions so Spike moss for 5$ would just be in half the amount.

If it's a used item, I usually aim for 50-75% of retail (of the item goes on sale often, price lower). If it's livestock, I would price it similarly if it's common, and increase price with rarity.