Bap Breeder's Contest

If anyone has been participating, or is thinking about participating in the BAP contest, I have two proven breeding pairs of Scarlet Kribensis available for sale, and for any CAS member in good standing, I will gladly sell them for a reduced price of $15 per pair (I have them up for sale in the fish section for $20)

Pm me with details.

Thanks

Vince

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went to CAOAC's website but there's no mention of any scratch. I also can't find a link there to see how many points you have -- as I remember I participated in the Bap in the early 90's or late 80's and finished top 10 in North America or something like that one year. If you need a spotter no problem.

the CAS BAP-President's Challenge is only from Oct 31/2010 to Sept.30/2011 (I think)

The points have to be accumulated/reaccumulated during the contest dates...so previously credited points don't count.

finishing in the top 10 would be awesome! That's certainly an accomplishment!

I totally need a spotter! lol Nobody ever wants to come my way (McKnight and 52 St/68 St NE)...apparently nobody lives up here! LOL

I have a bunch of N. Guentheri that I hatched out the other day!