Arrowana

drift59

What kind of arowana are you looking for? I don't know if he still does it but Henming Lee used to import asian arowanas. You could also try Shine Aquatics in Red Deer, they deal with higher end arowanas and can import special orders.

Good luck.

Ron

Big Al's in Edmonton has a tank of small silver's across from the shark tank, and a 6" jardini in with some discus. They have a few large asian arro's but I don't know if they are for sale or display only.

If you are looking for really nice asian's I've good things about shine aquatics.

O

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ya i just went to the shine website they are closed thats sad.

I think it was just used to make a quick buck and to stock up his personal tank!

I think you have no idea what your taking about!

Shine was closed beacuase I have a demanding and well paying oilfield job and a family that deserved more of my time. I worked over 100 hrs a week trying to keep up with Shine and my day job. So before you go shooting your mouth off you should have your facts straight.

Happy fish keeping.

• 2 weeks later...

I can personally vouch for Shine !! Boydo is an awesome guy to deal with.. He has a lot of passion for the hobby and offered the highest quality specimens I've seen. I bought my golden crossback from him for a wicked deal and he was worth every penny. I keep the same hours and lifestyle as Boydo and know how hard it is to keep up with the hobby when life's on overdrive...

think before you speak people ....

and yes happy fish keeping always good luck finding your Aro, try Henming Lee he might find you a decent specimen