It's Riverfront's 2 For 1 Day

fishclubgirl

Hey Calgary fish nerds,

It's riverfront's 2 for 1 day on most fish and plants. Unfortunately, I have too many fish and will not be making the trip(okay I checked it out last night.....). Get yourself some deals!!!

• 1 month later...

And it was today(second saturday of the month). They were busy but I got some heterandria formosa, chain sword and a mustard gas dragon pk betta. I felt like I was on "extreme couponing" as the total was 17 dollars.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Apparently there were several Green Phantom Plecos there today and they sold for $40 each!!! Nice eh?!!

I nabbed myself a trio of Multies...now to build them a new starfire tank! eeeekkk! LOL (I'm supposed to be downsizing my tanks...not building more...Oh well)

• 3 months later...

It was today and the mr.fcg and myself stopped in. Got a dragon betta(just what I need,lol), some plants and grabbed a pair of nice looking sailfin mollies for the mr. fcg. I'd love to keep them myself but they need a big tank. Good day as I hit Big Al's earlier for CT betta females for 1.99 and got some plants including an aponogeton I haven't grown yet and a koi swordtail. Between all the sales and my CAS discount, total is 40 dollars....Total score....