Great Fish At Big Als

PistolPete

say what you want about big als but they have some really great stock. in the last month they have had two diff kinds of p bass, a tank full of tiny dats, golaith african tiger fish, african arowana, jardinis and silver aros as well. Ive not always liked big gay als but you cant hate that stock local in your city. Great baby monster fish

say what you want about big als but they have some really great stock. in the last month they have had two diff kinds of p bass, a tank full of tiny dats, golaith african tiger fish, african arowana, jardinis and silver aros as well. Ive not always liked big gay als but you cant hate that stock local in your city. Great baby monster fish

The one in Edmonton puts the one to shame in Calgary! I never see any good stock in Calgary. They basically carry the bread and butter fish and thats it! The nice unusual fish and preds are usually ones customers have traded in.

You just have to ask one of the fishroom managers. If the fish aren't common, or is something that they can never keep full tanks of, then you'll get a decent value; but, if it isn't anything that sells good, chances are you won't get a lot. They're in business to make money, so the deal has to be profitible, and a tank full of fish eating food, and not going to new homes isn't a great deal for them. I know they've taken chances on some rarer fish, but have been stuck with them for a while; and other times they've taken chances and the tank gets bought out right quick.

I've always enjoyed going to the Edmonton Big Al's, seems to be a lot of hate for them in the community though for some reason. They're my preferred spot to buy driftwood, fish, substrate, etc.

Edited by jeremoose