Battle Of The Shelldweller Documentary

Jayba

Here is a link to a neat 3 hour documentary about shelldwellers, the drama as it unfolds in a tank. Kinda neat.....shellies rock! Looks at the wired from their point. Starts with a young scared and lonely female. ...

Edited by Jayba

Wstched a little bit, very interesting. I'll have to try watching the entire thing. I love my Multies, and apparently so do my Plecos, as they seem to have been accepted into their community. Seeing my plecos curled up in the shells by a Multie, is too cute lol

Great, now I want some. I'm sure that's gonna go over really well with the gf. :P

Ok. To sell it to her properly stress the following:

Small tank

Low maintenance due to simple setup

Lots of personality and she will love them

Make dinner then dothe dishes prior to the conversation.

Great for relaxation if on a bedside table, you will live longer

She can pick what kind to get!

Or option B:

Go get a tank while she is at work. Set it up and surprise her. Then spend a night sleeping on the couch.

Either way you get Shellie's!! Muhahaha

Edited by Jayba

Haha to funny, my wife thinks I should have just married my fish. Well if it were possible lol. Ive tried option B, and mmmm it was more than just 1 night on the couch hahaha. Im thinkin about gettin some shellies for my tank. But maybe ill go with your first option. The whole wine and dine then dishes idea sounds like it just might work this time..... I hope