Hello From Angelfins

AngelFins

Hello,

I found this forum thanks to Rainbowric, Jayba and jvision. I am a tropical fish breeder located in Guelph, Ontario. My hobby grew recently into a small business. My husband and I run an online store with aquarium supplies. Since we are aquarists too, we know that quality of products is an important factor. We do not sell any product that we would not use ourselves. We spent a lot of time researching and testing various fish foods. You can find on our site food from New Life Spectrum, NorthFin, Omega Sea, Repashy and California Freeze-Dried Blackworms.

We also have a large selection of aquarium equipment - filters (canister, sponge, powerfilters), heaters, lights, ..

We are an authorized dealer of Aqua Design Amano (ADA) - the best equipment for planted tanks.

We have a large selection of live plants. We are proud to carry several Canadian products - NorthFin fish food, pleco and shrimp caves.

For those of you that like breeding angelfish, I developed an Angelfish Genetics Calculator, it allows you to predict an outcome of a particular breeding. Feel free to play around with it.

We are constantly searching for quality products, so if you have any in your mind and you do not see them on our website, let us know.

I hope to talk to you on the forum or see you at some point on our website: angelfins.ca

Thank you.

Jarmila.

Hi welcome ... checked out your site looks good although when I clicked on the fish category all I could see available was pygmy cories.

did i go to the wrong section :unsure:

cheers

Unfortunately, you were not in the wrong section. :-( Right now we do not have too many fish for sale. That is what happens when you start a small business, there is not much time left for breeding. But we are getting back to it. We have a batch of Orange Koi Angelfish coming and our rams spawned yesterday. So hopefully the fish section will grow soon.

Welcome to AA Jarmila,

I can see by the few posts that you have done on our site already, that you will be much welcomed here!

Other then providing me with a lot of great products, at a good price from your online site, I have learned much about the hobby from having you as a contact over the last year.

Kind regards,

Ric