Methylene Blue? Where To Buy?

Abby

Hi everyone,

Has anybody been able to (recently) source Methylene Blue locally? I'm having a hell of a time finding the stuff outside of a MASSIVE bottle from a chemical supply store for $300 (which is slightly excessive, to say the least!)

Cheers

Thanks everyone. I rarely go to Pisces (bad experience, I'm sure it was an isolated incident). When I called they said they don't keep it anymore.

I had a good tip today and ended up finding it at a compound pharmacy who sold it in powder form. $30 gives me enough powder to mix up more than I could use in a lifetime.

This forum might be the best thing to happen to my little fish world :)

Thanks again all.

As a side note, hydrogen peroxide you say? That could be interesting. I would have thought it would quickly kill all life. What kind of dose do you use?

I always buy Ol' Blue at PJ's Pets. it one of the few places that carry the full strength stuff that says "just a drop ich will stop" on the label.

try there for the good stuff. other kinds Ive tried are watered down and don't work as well