Mid Tank Swimmers?

SilverWolf

I'm looking to change my tank a bit and need some help finding some mid tank swimmers! I currently have WCM and they are always at the top. (yes, I know they are technically cold water fish.. Spare me please)

The WCM would be coming out and being replaced by said fish! So they would be sharing a 10G with 4 Kuhli's, 2 rabbit snails, RCS, and mics other snails in a medium planted NPT environment. Only looking for 1 species and would prefer a smaller size and schooling fish.

I've added a picture of the tank as it is right now.. Sorry, crappy pic, it is too bright right now to get a good one!

I'd prefer to be able to purchase locally, or through a group order here. :)

Thanks!

post-6206-0-43817700-1373823836_thumb.jpg

Dwarf rainbows would look amazing (Thread fin rainbows, furcata rainbows, pseudomugil paskai rainbows, pseudomugil gertrudea Aru rainbows), Rainbow Ric (calgary breeder) and Geleen (edmonton) would know a more expansive list.

A school of tetras would also work - in your current set up, you could probably get away w. 8-10 of... say... Cardinals or Rummynose

If your not in a hurry River Front has 2 for 1 for fish and plants every 2nd Saturday of the month.They usually have a tank full of cardinals.